Unified Communications as a Service (UCaaS)
The need for businesses to improve operational efficiencies, transform employee connectivity and collaboration while establishing technology towards achieving greater agility in the market place is at its peak. Windstream’s Unified Communications as a Service (UCaaS) solution provides decision makers with a communications platform to enable all this and so much more.
UCaaS combines the strengths of our organization: extensive, reliable network service, resilient data centers and our technological mastery of best-of-breed UC platforms. UCaaS allows you to leverage feature-rich IP telephony features to enhance VoIP and data communications, enabling capabilities such as presence management, multi-site integration, unified messaging, collaboration and mobility—all provided with minimal-to-no upfront capital expense for your business.
Win with an UCaaS solution designed to:
- Free-up your current IT resources
- Reallocate capital toward business-growth initiatives
- Keep pace with advancing technology
- Gain extensive infrastructure and application protection
- Migrate and standardize onto a single platform
Control Capital Expenditures, Reduce Operational Expenses
UCaaS—through CAPEX reduction—allows you to break the trend of traditionally allocating budget to maintain existing systems and move more dollars toward revenue-generating initiatives. The majority of businesses that invest in UC see bottom-line returns for lower carrier expenses, trunking charges, infrastructure costs and software licensing fees. Let Windstream host and manage your UCaaS solution, reducing the need for high capital and support expenses
Improve Employee Productivity
UC accelerates internal decision making, thus transforming your company culture to be more customer responsive and customer centric as productivity increases. Our UC feature set is a familiar one. Worker knowledge of features and close-to-hand collaboration tools will speed early and companywide adoption.
With a standardized and resilient platform in place, embracing the challenges of bring your own device (BYOD) becomes a reality. UCaaS makes it possible to set clear policies that:
- Govern which specific devices and applications will and won’t be supported
- Establish how the data on personal devices and applications will be managed and secured
- Explain how employees will be reimbursed or subsidized for IT-approved devices
Leverage the Newest Technology
UCaaS provides the flexibility to acquire new technology and cost management to effectively deliver on-demand UC resources and applications. Your IT department will nolonger be burdened by maintaining and upgrading UC technology.
As your trusted advisor, we’ll manage the communications on your behalf. While Windstream keeps your UC platform current, maintains product certifications and a comprehensive technology roadmap, you can turn your focus to core business objectives.
- UC functionality options from our pre-set, feature-rich portfolio or work with our highly trained solution architects to design a customized solution
- Wide array of subscription bundles that range from basic IPT features to bundles with more advanced UC functionality
- Access UCaaS solutions hosted in secure and environmentally controlled data centers, while leveraging our MPLS network to ensure the highest quality of service (QoS)
- Benefit from UC platform options powered by market leaders
- Enjoy unmatched performance and availability with 99.99% SLAs in the cloud
Traditional UC drivers of chat, web and voice onferencing, unified messaging and unified email and fax management (in some industries) remain strong.